Can't make or answer calls

smsommers84

Reaction score
Not sure if this is cause of the 2.2 upgrade or what. Was able to use the phone to place and make calls now all of a sudden I can't hear anything. Speaker works for pandora, can receive and send text messages but the most important part the phone capabilities have disappeared and that's a pretty important part. Please let me know if anyone else is having this issue before I have to go back to Verizon. Thanks.

OP
S

smsommers84

Reaction score
So I was just getting ready to go to Verizon to see what the phones problem is when i did the Adobe Flash Player 2nd upgrade this week and Lookout security upgrade. Decided to see if I could use the advise to help with the stuck M on restart so i restart my phone. All of a sudden it doesn't stick and phone call capabilities are back. Not sure if Adobe or Lookout upgrades helped but just passing on info. Phone is fixed now!!!

trypt

Reaction score
The same phone connection issues happened to me. Once yesterday when it happened I restarted my phone and then it worked. Today when I couldn't get a connection to someone my phone eventually disconnected the call after like 40 seconds, I turned airplane mode on, turned it off, then tried a call and it works.

This seems to be hit and miss for me, very annoying. I might try a factory reset but I have a feeling it won't fix it.