cant log into email?

OP
B

beaky73

Reaction score
Yes.. that is how I used to get my yahoo mail. I cant even remove it. I thought about doing a factory restore

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Sorry if I asked this earlier, but under your yahoo mail app did you select default account?

boychik0830

Reaction score
aol emails prpblems jelly bean

I am having the same problems with my aol email. changed password to see if that would help but it is not. would rather not reset my phone. cannot delete email account so i can readd it.

OP
B

beaky73

Reaction score
i went to verizon today and i was told it was a problem with yahoo. she told yahoo wants people to use the app so they are blocking it. i think it b.s. but i did a factory restore and that did not work.. so i download the yahoo app. i will keep trying.... thanks for the help

tonylumps

Reaction score
I had the same problem with AOL Just Deleted the AOL Account and started all over with a new password.The Problem was the password with the original account JB did not reconize it. Now it is fine.

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
I had the same problem with AOL Just Deleted the AOL Account and started all over with a new password.The Problem was the password with the original account JB did not reconize it. Now it is fine.

A+ ... I had same problem wth my Bionic and reinstalled. Worked fine. If you have the JB on GS III update do the same thing.

OP
B

beaky73

Reaction score
Nothing is working.. it is giving me a server error

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Ok can you do this for me:

1) What are you trying to do exactly? (Which I think I know)]
2) What actions have you taken?
3) If you took any actions,what were they?

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
No no no don't reset your AOL emai. You can usually recover it. And most times it's the 1st 2 innitials of your username and your zip code.

OP
B

beaky73

Reaction score
I think it is my phone. I just tried to set up my microsoft account and it did not work. I go under setting, add an account, click on the yahoo or microsoft icon, then add username and password.

View attachment 59341

boychik0830

Reaction score
email problems

i would delete my account and readd it again if it would let me but it would not. is a factory reset the only thing i can do to fix it.

bamagirl

Reaction score
can't login or sync email

Hi, I am having the same problem as user beaky73. I thought if I would wait whatever glitch it was having would work itself out. Not the case. It still doesn't work. Nothing happens. It's my yahoo account. My corporate email for work, is fine. I have tried to delete my yahoo account and I can't. I don't know of any updates that have happened to it. But I can't get any emails. The default is checked, I tried manually syncing. Nothing works. Very frustrating. Both my yahoo aco****s won't sync. The last time it did was 12/18/12 at 11:38 am. The last update my phone shows was on Sept 29. But this is what I see when I go to Settings - About Device - Software update. Can someone please tell me what has happened to my phone?

Last edited: