cant lock

AJRAS

Reaction score
I can't lock my moto droid (make screen turn off)

I had to set it to.15 sec time out so it would lock by its self

I really need help. Ps I tried a reboot

LifeIsABeach

Reaction score
Does it lock and turn the screen off if you hit the power button? Do you have any apps installed such as screebl or keepscreen which make be stopping it from sleeping?

Erron

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Is the power button working? Mine broke, and I had to replace the phone. The little click feeling wasn't there anymore and wouldnt turn the screen off or turn off.

OP
AJRAS

AJRAS

Reaction score
Does it lock and turn the screen off if you hit the power button? Do you have any apps installed such as screebl or keepscreen which make be stopping it from sleeping?

I dont have any apps like that and it doesnt turn the screen off untill it times out (which i've set to 15seconds)

I think i have a corrupt lock code

Last edited:
OP
AJRAS

AJRAS

Reaction score
Is the power button working? Mine broke, and I had to replace the phone. The little click feeling wasn't there anymore and wouldnt turn the screen off or turn off.

The Button works

thatguychuck

Reaction score
Do you have Spare Parts installed by chance? My screen would no longer lock, but if I held the button I got the shutdown options. It was because I had monkeyed around with spare parts, and changed the behavior of the "end" button.

OP
AJRAS

AJRAS

Reaction score
Do you have Spare Parts installed by chance? My screen would no longer lock, but if I held the button I got the shutdown options. It was because I had monkeyed around with spare parts, and changed the behavior of the "end" button.

YES!!!!! How did u fix?

OP
AJRAS

AJRAS

Reaction score

YES!!!!! How did u fix?

OP
AJRAS

AJRAS

Reaction score
:D i got it nvm but thank you sooooo much