Cant load picture on the phone

madbrad70

Reaction score
For some reason i cant put any pictures on the phone. I've tried loading them directly on the SD card and using Verizions Vcast. Either way they dont show up in the gallery. I found that if i reboot the do finally show up in the gallery but you cand see the pic it just shows a grey like film strip. I searched through the files on the SD card and when i select the picture it displays the same thing, grey film strip. Is there something wrong with my phone ? Just want to try everything before my exchang period runs out.

eodguy2

Reaction score
kinda of wondering the same thing. yesterday had x mounted to computer, went through pic gallery and did some photo editing ie through the computer (mostly just cropping) when open up gallery, i see all my pictures, but when choose it, I get the grey film strip crap????? anyone

OP
M

madbrad70

Reaction score
Im still not having much luck. I've read a lot on this forum and other and this seams like a pretty common problem but no one has a real fix for it. What i understand there is a corupt file on the phone that is most likely causing the issue, problem is finding it. I tried formating my SD card and reloading it all. My gallery work with pic i take from the camera but anything i tried to load on the phone from my PC wont work.