Cant install CM7

OP
H

Hotshabit

Reaction score
just need to find some custom themes and ideas on customizations, let the fun begin!!

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
just need to find some custom themes and ideas on customizations, let the fun begin!!

Go get the tmobile theme chooser from jrummy I am enjoying themes that aren't on the market,(to my knowledge) and Mixer is bad as hell, along with dark horse and blue funk, honeycomb 3d and blackened also Rover and many many more..oh and eye candy,not ikandee but eye candy on the jrummy app. Have fun bro there are over 40 of them I love and they were free! Of course when I find one that's a donate or must have I will support the efforts with another donation..good show Cm7! Also I noticed some of them add a ringtone...happy themeing and hope I helped...with themes preferences..I'm sure there are some I haven't seen yet but I doubt it...I can't name them all..lol

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

OP
H

Hotshabit

Reaction score
Hey, thanks for the tip, those themes are awesome. I personally like the mixed and anastasdroid.

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Hey, thanks for the tip, those themes are awesome. I personally like the mixed and anastasdroid.

Yes! You found it!! Now I'm at 47 themes on my chooser..lol if you remember the epic blue from liberty the dev stetsonaw(I believe its spelled?) Pmed me the info and it brings good memories..even has the zip theme for metamorphin the lockscreens..happy ROMIng brother!