Upgrade ROM with ROM Manager problem

valnar

Reaction score
I have the free version of ROM Manager and Cyanogen 5.0.6.2. I want to upgrade to 5.0.7.1. I downloaded it and it rebooted into ClockworkMod Recovery mode. The upgrade failed.

The pertinent error in the text is:
Code:
E:Can't open /sdcard/clockworkmod/download/www.clockworkmod.com/download/motorola/sholes/update-cm-5.0.7.1-Droid-signed.zip
(bad)
Installation aborted.

1up

Reaction score
either download it manually (including Gapps) and install it manually or try clearing your download cache through Rom Manager and re-downloading. It appears your download may be incomplete

OP
V

valnar

Reaction score
I think you are right about the incomplete download. It seemed too fast to download the first time.

I rebooted into recovery mode and cleared the cache. It didn't help. Where do I download 5.0.7.1 manually?

1up

Reaction score
I think you are right about the incomplete download. It seemed too fast to download the first time.

I rebooted into recovery mode and cleared the cache. It didn't help. Where do I download 5.0.7.1 manually?

The cache through ROM Manager. Goto ROM Manager, hit the Menu button, and Clear Download Cache. :p

But here are the links you could use to manually install through Clockwork:

5.0.7.1: http://koush.tandtgaming.com//motorola/sholes/update-cm-5.0.7.1-Droid-signed.zip
Google Apps: gapps-passion-EPE54B-signed.zip

Good luck :icon_ banana:

OP
V

valnar

Reaction score
The cache through ROM Manager. Goto ROM Manager, hit the Menu button, and Clear Download Cache. :p

He he. That was it. I never saw that option before. All is well. dancedroid