Can't get rid of 1 email

LsL

Reaction score
Thanks all, and especially to Jon & jsh1120. Not sure it was related to the cause, but I also had a ton of email in the trash. Deleting that and every other email on the droid, (and deleting the offending email from my pop3 client on my computer and from the webclient) did not get rid of the rogue listing. However, deleting then reinstalling the pop3 account on my droid worked! Its amazing how annoying that one persistent email had become, and how pleased I am to finally be rid of it.

OP
jsprings

jsprings

Reaction score
Thanks all, and especially to Jon & jsh1120. Not sure it was related to the cause, but I also had a ton of email in the trash. Deleting that and every other email on the droid, (and deleting the offending email from my pop3 client on my computer and from the webclient) did not get rid of the rogue listing. However, deleting then reinstalling the pop3 account on my droid worked! Its amazing how annoying that one persistent email had become, and how pleased I am to finally be rid of it.

VERY annoying.

Glad I could help.

Dolfan

Reaction score
So what is the proper way of deleting a pop3 email off the droid...I don't see a uninstall for it..

Bob

jsh1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
So what is the proper way of deleting a pop3 email off the droid...I don't see a uninstall for it..

Bob

Try long pressing on the account. Sorry to be so vague but a more precise answer would involve knowing which email client you're using.

Dolfan

Reaction score

Bob

Try long pressing on the account. Sorry to be so vague but a more precise answer would involve knowing which email client you're using.

Ok that worked for deleting the account off phone, I still cant get it to send emails from the phone using the reinstalled pop3 account thu...the gmail email works, but check my home pop3 account wont send emails..No error message or nothing, its like I am sending an email whn I compose 1 to send but there is nothing in my sent folder to say I sent 1 and the email never arrives to the person I sent it to..any ideals?

Bob