cant get into clockwork recovery after installing it

Dsiiiviper4

Reaction score
I have flashed miui into my phone and have rom manager downloaded. when i flash clockwork mod, it says I successfully installed it and the when i click boot into clockwork mode it just reboots the phone. I have also tried doing it manually and holding the home key, but that just brought me to the regular default recovery mode. Anyone know what to do? i retried this about 5 times and it still is not working.

OP
D

Dsiiiviper4

Reaction score
i used droid 2 bootstrapper and it downloadded a whole different version of miui and now I have no internet access.. wow im flashing a different rom now

leftspin

Reaction score
i used droid 2 bootstrapper and it downloadded a whole different version of miui and now I have no internet access.. wow im flashing a different rom now

the Droid 2 Bootstrapper downloaded and installed a different ROM on your phone???

OP
D

Dsiiiviper4

Reaction score
it "so it said to me on start up" updated to miui 1.11.9 or something like that, but i couldnt use the internet at all and had to sbf cause it was not rooted anymore, that happened to me twice, im just not using miui anymore

leftspin

Reaction score
it "so it said to me on start up" updated to miui 1.11.9 or something like that, but i couldnt use the internet at all and had to sbf cause it was not rooted anymore, that happened to me twice, im just not using miui anymore

MIUI has it's own superuser, you need to enable root access in the app. A factory reset might have fixed the wifi issue but anyway, sorry you had trouble with it

clueless77

Reaction score
Sounds like me every time I tried MIUI lol, I just never took the time to learn it but its awesome when you do learn it

BAD ASS X