Cant Find Widget for "My Location" Button on Google Maps

coastalchase

Reaction score
I had to do a hard reset of my Moto Droid and a widget I used originally isn't showing up in the Market downloads history. Its a little blue button that appears on the bottom right of the google map just above the zoom buttons. Its very handy when using the car dock feature...simply press button and it takes you to your current location.

Does anyone use this widget and what is the title/developer. Thanks in advance.

DucksDroid

Reaction score
It's in Google Labs: menu > more > Labs and scroll down to "My Location Button." While there, you might also want to check out "Bubble Buttons" which allow you one-click access to navigation.

howzball

Reaction score
I actually have a Google Buzz button in that location.

I assume that's from installing Google Buzz. It seems to provide your location as well.

This is one of those things I've had on the droid for a while and never really paid much attention to it.
No wonder black helicopters keep following me.:icon_eek:

quietpro

Reaction score
It's in Google Labs: menu > more > Labs and scroll down to "My Location Button." While there, you might also want to check out "Bubble Buttons" which allow you one-click access to navigation.

Google Labs isn't available with the X...that's why you can't get the My Location button. All of the Labs layers are missing on the Droid X but if someone knows how to get to it, please share.