Can't find sd card

rasaun87

Reaction score
Is anyone else having this issue? My rezound can't find my sd card... I rebooted twice, battery and sd card pulled and still luck... It worked at first, but I took a pic and it just was like f it.

sent from my rezound that may NOT be traded for a gnex

fortune730

Reaction score
Im having a similiar issue. do you have an active sync enterprise email account hooked up on your phone. if you do i think encrypting the sd card is the issue. let me know.

JohnnytheK

Reaction score
I had this problem once nothing seemed to help. I finally pulled the card looked at the contacts, cleaned them with an alcohol wipe. Stuck it back in & the phone reconized it right away.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I had this problem once nothing seemed to help. I finally pulled the card looked at the contacts, cleaned them with an alcohol wipe. Stuck it back in & the phone reconized it right away.

I've successfully used a pencil eraser to clean up card contacts before too.

JonnyOneNut

Reaction score
Im having a similiar issue. do you have an active sync enterprise email account hooked up on your phone. if you do i think encrypting the sd card is the issue. let me know.
I have an active sync enterprise email account and I'm having issues with the SD card as well. I even tried the SD card from my OG Droid, but I'm still having issues writing/reading to the card. For example when I try to access my photo gallery it says "An error was encountered on your SD card."

OP
rasaun87

rasaun87

Reaction score

so just clean the card with a wipe or something? ok cool beans. imma try it. an no i do not have an exchange account.

fortune730

Reaction score
I figured out a work around, but it is a big for sure. The way to work around it is change your file location to phone storage on your camera snap a few shots go to the gallery to pull them up then restart the phone, and check the gallery. Then go back to camera change back to storage card, then for some odd reason it seems to work correctly now.