Can't find 89x out of Detroit

ddilerni

Reaction score
It'a Friday #$%!&essss

I have Froyo and streaming works, but only if you do not leave the browser, or lock the scree, which is not acceptable.

Thanks to the person who mentioned Wunder Radio!! It worked. Best $7 ive spent on an app so far. I had tried others but none had 89x.. I love 89x, but can't listen to dave and chuck the freak at college. Now i can!

And BTW.. it currently is FRIDAY $#&!@ESSSSSSSSS

OP
prodigaldick

prodigaldick

Reaction score
Ok I have Flash now and still can't find anything that works for me. I've tried all of the suggestions so far w/ the exception of Wunder Radio and no love. Anyone found anything new since the updates?

mjones73

Reaction score
With flash you should be able to open the stations website and use their native flash player built into their site.

Fault

Reaction score
Dave and Chuck the Freak are on right now!
I will not listen to that morning show. No one needs to know about their bowel movements etc.. 95.5 has the best morning show.
Prime example for why 89x was ranked best morning show:

Most radio stations play a clip from that radio stations morning show to entice listeners.

95.5- "So you ended up having to wear your boots into work? HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA THATS SO FUNNY" - Fail

89x- Has all their callers greet them by saying penis, just to piss off one listener who left a angry phone call a year ago - Win

travis3366

Reaction score
GOT IT FINALLY

I use a bluetooth helmet on my bike, and had to have bluetooth controls that work, so i use Xiaa live, free version, then i go Radio Look-up, Database of online radio streams. in browser, find 89x us, it prompts me to use xiaa, and voila, I have 89x live stream on my own terms! super pain in the butt but now i have bluetooth controls and my fav station! and to not have the stock music player be a pain when hitting bluetooth controls, root and rename music.apk.