Can't download from market

droidster123

Reaction score
Hey guys I haven't been able to update apps or isntall any for about 2 days now. Iv been running gummy since it came out so I don't know if that's the problem. But does anyone else have or had this problem?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I haven't. Have you tried clearing data and cache for the market?

tappin and a talkin

OP
D

droidster123

Reaction score
I just tried it and it didn't help.

OP
D

droidster123

Reaction score
Installation was unsuccesful. Iv tried reboots as well, don't know if that would have done anything

rmart88

Reaction score
I am having that exact same problem. Mine is saying unknown reason-18. I have tried reboots, battery pulls, wiping market's data/cache. Nothing seems to help.

Tillyswilly

Reaction score
same thing happend to me the thing I found that works was to delete the .android_secure folder off your SD card you will have to redownload a few apps but they will be in you "my apps" in the market where you downloaded them b4 that should work for you

droid2droid

Reaction score
same thing happend to me the thing I found that works was to delete the .android_secure folder off your SD card you will have to redownload a few apps but they will be in you "my apps" in the market where you downloaded them b4 that should work for you

I am having the same issue. I tried this and it didn't work. 2 days now and I get the same exact error message as above.

m1ghtysauc3

Reaction score
Pretty much the same thing for me. It's not Gummy though because I recently switched over to Squidly until Liberty comes out.

rmart88

Reaction score
So that didn't work?

Tappen and Talken

Nope, didnt work for me. I am not even able to delete the .android_secure file, it gives me a toast message saying 'Error deleting files'. and when I go into the folder it is empty. Im using Astro to try this... is there a better means of doing so?

Tillyswilly

Reaction score
Yes you CAN'T do it threw astro you gotta plug it n the comp and do it on there sry I forgot that sir

Tappen and Talken

rmart88

Reaction score
I tried that... I cant even see that folder, or any folders with a "." in front of them. Using a Mac, would that be my problem?

Tillyswilly

Reaction score
Yes that prob is your prob....its the only 1 that says android.secure and will have a few apk files from some of your apps in it

Tappen and Talken