Can't Change password on POP3 email account

cbe

Reaction score
I have a POP3 email account that has been configured for over a year. I recently changed the password on the account so need to change it on the Droid so I can send email. When I go to "My Accounts" to modify the configuration the account is not there even though I'm still receiving email and it is showing up in my "Messaging" screen. If I try to add the account, I receive an error that says "This account has already been added." Any ideas on another method to access the configuration information?

bae154

Reaction score
I am having the same problem except I'm looking to change my outgoing server settings. Seems my account doesn't exist but I can't make a new one because it does exist...makes a lot of sense. Any help would be appreciated!

OP
C

cbe

Reaction score
I am having the same problem except I'm looking to change my outgoing server settings. Seems my account doesn't exist but I can't make a new one because it does exist...makes a lot of sense. Any help would be appreciated!

I finally just defaulted the device and re-entered the info as did not find another way after a reasonable amount of research time.