Cant activate droid, but it has data??

Arte Suave

Reaction score
My boss just got her Droid. Went to Verizon site. Activated. Everything looked ok. Now it wont work. Called Verizon. 30 minutes on the phone and they say to take it to store. Whats odd is that it has full signal and data. Internet works fine, but cant use the phone.

Any ideas?

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Cell and Data are separate. Very possible one works and the other doesn't.

Have you tried a factory reset?

OP
A

Arte Suave

Reaction score
She did take it to the store. Waited 45 minutes, only to be told that even though CS told her to go there, that they could only give her a phone if she paid another $100. She bought the phone online, and they said that the price online didnt reflect store price. She was on the phone with CS for another 30 min when I went home. Not sure what happened.

LtKen

Silver Member
Reaction score
She did take it to the store. Waited 45 minutes, only to be told that even though CS told her to go there, that they could only give her a phone if she paid another $100. She bought the phone online, and they said that the price online didnt reflect store price. She was on the phone with CS for another 30 min when I went home. Not sure what happened.

What does this have to do with getting the phone serviced? What information are you not telling us?

If you bought the phone from Verizon, then they will service it for you free of charge for a year.....