Cannot Remove 3dmusic app!! Kang 1.o!!

HoBHO

Reaction score
Soo I just got kang and its awesomeee!! Except I put the 3dmusic app on my phone, and it got rid of my normal music app, and now i cannot revert back.. :(

also, battery life is pretty good, but if i turn on and off my screen multiple times, it seems to EAT battery life quickly.. (Like 5 times on and off without unlocking the phone will eat up 20%)

anyways thanks guys dancedroid

Mojo

Reaction score
You can just reflash the rom to get your music player back. And booting the phone up will use more power. Its having to work harder to load everything.

OP
H

HoBHO

Reaction score
You can just reflash the rom to get your music player back. And booting the phone up will use more power. Its having to work harder to load everything.

any way to get it back without reflashing everything :(...

Mojo

Reaction score
If the music player apk is posted anywhere then yes. You might need adb or a terminal emulator to push it. I will do some looking around.

gerend

Reaction score
Phantom Battery Drain

Mojo, I don't think HoBHO meant that he was rebooting, but that he was simply turning the screen on & off.

HoBHO, If you reboot your phone, does the batter % correct itself? (Go to Menu->Settings->About Phone->Status to see slightly more accurate battery level). I've seen weird things happen to me once before, where some ghost ate my battery life down to 15% (I suspect it was a Mynock chewing on my power cables, LOL), and after I rebooted it showed 80% again.

And I second Mojo about reflashing the ROM; try it without wiping and it should maintain all your settings.

thac

Reaction score
Yeah, in kscripts it said to remove 3d music player app, which I did but it deleted my music app. I found the apk last night and got it fixed, but it should be fixed so that you don't delete the normal music.