Can your Droid do this?

Coosa Droid

Reaction score
Let me know when the wife volume widget code comes out. I am tired of the Adam Sandler remote. Eats batteries faster than an iPhone.

OP
samiusmc

samiusmc

Reaction score

theecigarman

Reaction score

jsh1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
Just a word of warning. These codes are battery killers. Be sure to have a task killer available and run the underwear analyzer only if you're connected to a charger.

Mojo

Reaction score
Yeah...I think most know this. I think most people are just being sarcastic ;)

itsfriggenme

Reaction score
Just to have the app would be awesome.. think of the senceless fun you could have, (and the touble you could get yourself into)..

+1 for the Dudes that made the videos..

"can your Iphag do this?"

dr01dm0dd3r

Reaction score
Yea dude, that would be sick dude, no red lights aagain forever, and also you could know who to mug. lol

OP
samiusmc

samiusmc

Reaction score
Just a word of warning. These codes are battery killers. Be sure to have a task killer available and run the underwear analyzer only if you're connected to a charger.

Not true! What settings are you using? I listened to 3 hours of Pandora today, played 2 hours of HR Battle 3D, sent 38 text messages, 17 emails and scanned 3 underwear. My battery is sill at 80%. You should try Juice Defender, it disables the underwear scanning between scans.

dababyfacedg

Reaction score
codes???

Is this for real??? I updated and i was wondering how i go about entering these codes on the phone.

dababyfacedg

Reaction score
This is cool.im kind of a noob when it comes to rooting and all this craziness people do with their droids,so im just wondering how i go about entering these codes and doing the light change for example. Any help is appreciated.

OP
samiusmc

samiusmc

Reaction score
Is this for real??? I updated and i was wondering how i go about entering these codes on the phone.

It all depends what state you live in. The codes are coming under heavy scrutiny. Fourteen states have already made their use a felony. Currently, there is a bill sponsored by Massachusetts Representative Barney Frank (HB69) that would punish anyone using the underwear scanner code with 5 years in a federal correctional facility and a fine not to exceed $250,000.00. If the bill passes the House of Representatives, our only hope will be with the Senate.

warrior21

Reaction score

It all depends what state you live in. The codes are coming under heavy scrutiny. Fourteen states have already made their use a felony. Currently, there is a bill sponsored by Massachusetts Representative Barney Frank (HB69) that would punish anyone using the underwear scanner code with 5 years in a federal correctional facility and a fine not to exceed $250,000.00. If the bill passes the House of Representatives, our only hope will be with the Senate.
LOL. Hopefully NY is a little more liberal

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

SC-SafeCracker

Reaction score
Now don't call me stupid, but where do you go to activate them, or what do you do to activate them? Do I have to hack my phone to do this?