can you get DNA in Verizon walk-in store

keres01

Reaction score
hey i was wondering if it was possible to get the droid DNA in the Verizon walk-in store because on the site it says online only but it says that for the iphone 5 also and i know you can get that in store

:hail:thanks in advance:hail:

Nevermore

Reaction score
Yes it is, at least by me. The mall kiosk has to order it, but the stand alone stores had it.

OP
keres01

keres01

Reaction score
awesome thanks cant wait getting mine tomorowdancedroid

Nevermore

Reaction score
Cool, post your thoughts once you've had a chance to play around with it. Hope to be picking mine up soon.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Best Buy and my local Verizon stores have them in stock.
My impression? Big. Very nice but Big.

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
Sent from this Galaxy

mb68

Reaction score
I ordered mine through best buy,big mistake! I had trouble with mine straight out of the box and best buy give me a runaround. I turned to Verizon and they said,we are going to take care of u. They sent me a new phone (they didn't have to do that) and I got to say this phone is awesome. So I'm telling everyone buy from Verizon(stay away from best buy,they won't take care of u) .

CTownDroid

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Only corporate Verizon stores have them by me. I looked at Best Buy Mobile and box store, along with Premium Retailers. None of them had them.

Nevermore

Reaction score
The only reason I would get it through Best Buy is because Verizon tries to charge an activation fee even if you tell them you are going to do that yourself. Best Buy at least waves that charge..I've been getting so ticked off at the nickle and diming that Verizon does. Plus Best Buy will match the off contract price of Verizon