can we get dsp manager or beats some how?

93fuelslut

Reaction score
i just got a gnex, and installed franco kernal so i could flash this app that makes the phone louder and have extreme bass even thru the head phones..
well is there any way how to get more bass from droid 4? i installed beats audio installer from the market and nothing changed.

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
You can always buy an external amp. Not sure how much louder you can make a phone without risking damage to the hardware..

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

OP
93fuelslut

93fuelslut

Reaction score
where do i look to find info abt the amp? trying to avoid paying for anything. no fun in that, thats why im rooted.

the flashable app was 7% louder with the franco kernal..but the bass was awesome thru headphones. i cut the bass off when playing thru the phones speaker.

myfishbear

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
where do i look to find info abt the amp? trying to avoid paying for anything. no fun in that, thats why im rooted.

the flashable app was 7% louder with the franco kernal..but the bass was awesome thru headphones. i cut the bass off when playing thru the phones speaker.
flash this in recovery for cm dsp it should work on the gnex ive used it on the dna, d4, d1, nexus7, and this allwiner a10 tab link here