can the vlapdock unlock my phone?

krazyfil

Reaction score
so I dropped my phone and the LCD is broken, I have a screen lock on the phone and I can't access any of my files, I tried connecting the phone to the computer through USB cord but it will not go to Mass storage mode because it is locked, will I have access to unlocking the phone by using the lapdock? its locked on a pattern design. I have a lot of stuff saved on that phone, I thought it was saved on my sd card but I guess it auto saved to phone memory instead and I really really need these things

yaterml

Reaction score
Did you enable bluetooth command bypass? Because it won't mirror the screen unless you tell it too. You don't have to have a Lapdock but a HDMI cable so it depends

yaterml

Reaction score
I would try to HDMI the phone see if mirrors the screen then try to find a dock to enter your code

OP
K

krazyfil

Reaction score
Well even if the phone mirrors off the hdmi it won't matter because the lcd is busted, I have no touch enabled functions

OP
K

krazyfil

Reaction score
Sorry to being up an old thread but I finally found me an hdmi mini conector and it did not work, I'm about to order lapdock 100, well the phone instantly go tolapdock mode? I remember when I connected it to my cardock, it would go right to car mode, so in theory this should work maybe?

Bratster2

Reaction score
Hello,I have a bionic so I can't say with 100% but I just put a pattern lock on my phone and put it in my bionic lapdock and it came up to the the pattern lock screen and I was able to draw the pattern with the touchpad.

I would expect the RAZR to behave similar. Ymmv.

OP
K

krazyfil

Reaction score
Well I hope it works for me then lol.... guess I better pull the phone out and charge it lol

OP
K

krazyfil

Reaction score
Hello,I have a bionic so I can't say with 100% but I just put a pattern lock on my phone and put it in my bionic lapdock and it came up to the the pattern lock screen and I was able to draw the pattern with the touchpad.

I would expect the RAZR to behave similar. Ymmv.

Do you have100 or 500 pro lapdock?

OP
K

krazyfil

Reaction score
Well I would assume/hope they kept the same features when making the 100 and 500 as wellas added new ones..... I just bought a basically brand new 100 off ebay for 40 bucks with free shipping so hopefully it works cuz I don't want to buy a new screen and digitizer.... cuz I would imagine it's a pain in the ass lol