Can somebody suggest an app for me please?

Dandroid247

Reaction score
Hey everybody. This is my first venture into the android world. I have used a BB for years and just recently dropped my 9530 for a new Droid. I'm loving it so far. So far it has taken some getting used to but I'm getting faster. What I really miss though is Viigo. Can anybody recommend a good RSS feed reader that works basically like Viigo did with the ability to post articles to sites like FB and what not? I emailed them at one point and they said there where no plans to bring it over to android.

Oh and I'm having a real hard time with pic management. On my BB I could create folders and what not and keep things organized. I can't seem to make that happen in the gallery so all of my pics are in one big lump if that makes sense. I picked up Astro but that doesn't really help me much mostly because I just need an education on how to use it I suppose lol.

So if by chance somebody could help me out with those two issues that would make my day because aside from that I've been really really happy with my switch. Thanks in advance yo :)

birddroid

Reaction score
I just got a droid yesterday and am having the same issues. I loved viigo. Anybody got any advice

OP
Dandroid247

Dandroid247

Reaction score
I found that Feedr works really well for me. I haven't missed viigo since