can not sync music

scolew325

Reaction score
I am new to the razor m and want to sync music from my computer and have the music on the phone where it does not use any data. How do I do this?

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
Connect your phone to your computer via USB and drag and drop the music into a folder. The music apps should auto pick it up.

cubsfan2113

Reaction score
Download Media Monkey on your computer. It will find your music and even import playlists from iTunes as well or make your own playlists.

Once your ready just hook up USB cord and select the sync to phone option. Done.

Sent from RAZR M running Jelly Bean

OP
S

scolew325

Reaction score
I downloaded media monkey but is says that my computer doesnt recognize the phone, whats up with that. I downloaded the phone info. to the pc. frustrating

cubsfan2113

Reaction score
scolew325 said:
I downloaded media monkey but is says that my computer doesnt recognize the phone, whats up with that. I downloaded the phone info. to the pc. frustrating

Did you set your phone to "USB mass storage" mode?

Sent from RAZR M running Jelly Bean

OP
S

scolew325

Reaction score
found out that my phone info. wasnt downloaded properly. I did what I was prompted to do but I figured it out just about the time I was going toi give up. Thanks for the help. But now to figure out how to bump music to my wifes phone, gotta learn how !