Can not delete/remove some Apps

Newenglandguy

Reaction score
Have a few webcam apps that are "junk", but I can't seem to drag them to the Trash Can. How else can you remove? I'm a newbie, so might be missing something obvious.

warrior21

Reaction score
If they are market apps you can go to settings>applications>manage applications>all>scroll down, press the app and hit uninstall. You can also go into the market, hit the soft menu button, press downloads, scroll down and uninstall them that way also. You shouldn't have an issue longpressing the app until it vibrates and then dragging it down to the trash can. If you hold it above the can for a few seconds it will say drop to uninstall.

Last edited:

rtz1069

Reaction score
Thx to all the droid godz!

If they are market apps you can go to settings>applications>manage applications>all>scroll down, press the app and hit uninstall. You can also go into the market, hit the soft menu button, press downloads, scroll down and uninstall them that way also. You shouldn't have an issue longpressing the app until it vibrates and then dragging it down to the trash can. If you hold it above the can for a few seconds it will say drop to uninstall.

Thx sooooooo much, because of your expertise, i was able to delete all the apps i didn't want. You are all a big help for newbiez like me!dancedroid