Can LED be customized

skinnypig

Reaction score
Hey I just switched from a Blackberry and they had a great app called berrybuzz that allowed for customization of the LED that is on when charging and when a message is received. Does the DROID have any app that allows for customization of the LED? I checked out the market and the forums and have not had any luck. What I am looking for is it to flash for longer duration and different colors, if that is possible. My phone stays in a work breast pocket so I would like to be able to look down at the LED and tell what the notification is by the LED. Thanks for the help!

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I haven't seen an app for this as of yet but some apps that use the led have a customize option. For instance handcent sms can change the color and duration when you receive a text.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Just did a market search and found an app called "blink - flash led your way"

It may be what your looking for.

DisneyRicky

Reaction score

I turned of 3G on my phone, because I don't want to pay $30 a month, so I got the $15 package. Can I use the market over wifi?

OP
S

skinnypig

Reaction score
I should have said I all ready tried that one, no matter what setting I use it just does the slow default green flash......dang

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I should have said I all ready tried that one, no matter what setting I use it just does the slow default green flash......dang

Well sugar...

jamiehughes

Reaction score
you would think that there is some app to do this because the phone does have different color led lights in it...."missed call" doesnt seem to work on the incredible either like it did on my motorolla droid. :(

techguru

Reaction score
The incredible LED just does green and Orange, and doesn't support the same LED control API as the Motorola and some other vendor droids. The Droid 1, 2, and X allow control of color (16 colors) and blink rate, so there are several apps available but none of them work on the Incredible.

Alan

lb5107

Reaction score
MAN!! That is so lame!! I just got my Dinc2 last night and installed Handcent on it today and have not been able to change the LED light! I guess this is why... Sooooo bummed.... :mad: :mad: