can' hear caller

roys76

Reaction score
phone rings, answer and can't hear caller nor can caller hear me. This will continue until I power phone down and than back on. Then it is fine. This happens every couple of days. Looking for a solution without doing a complete factory restore and losing all my info... Thanks Roy Bionic

BroidDrionic

Reaction score
That actually sounds like something they would replace the phone over. Never experienced it myself.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Kyoko

Reaction score
Sorry I'm "Droid Newbie" for a reason, embarrassingly enough, I did not realize Bionic was a type of Droid. *hangs head in shame* (I have a D2G) I just searched for a question cuz I figured I was not alone with my problem and did not want to re-post...

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
You could also just get in the habit of restarting your phone every day or every other day...just a thought if you don't want to go through the process of getting a replacement.

BroidDrionic

Reaction score
You could also just get in the habit of restarting your phone every day or every other day...just a thought if you don't want to go through the process of getting a replacement.
Ugh that seems like such a hassle, who would want to do that? I've gotten over three weeks of uptime on 901, but I've only had 902 for a few days so I don't know just how long I can get this version to last!