Can anyone help a visually and technologically challenged purrson. . . .

purrformer

Reaction score
who just got a replacement Droid that came without the SD card inserted and can't find instructions on how to insert it ANYWHERE on the net? It isn't in the user manual or anything on the Verizon site.

Keep in mind I am visually challenged . . . I know the card goes inside the battery compartment but I can't see exactly where to put it or how to know if I have put it in the right place.

I look forward to getting to know folks here but I'm too stressed out about this to make polite conversation right this minute. . . PLEASE help, someone?

VivianC

Reaction score
Let's see if I can walk you through this.

Place your Droid screen facing down. The camera lens should be pointing up and in the upper left corner as you look at it.

Remove the battery cover and then remove the battery. In the top-left of the empty battery compartment you should see a white silhouette of the microSD card with and arrow pointing up. It shows you the proper orientation of the card and the arrow points to the slot. There is a silver clip that is raised to about the level of the battery cover. Carefully slide the card below the clip. Once it is flush, you should be able to replace the battery and start the device.

Good luck!