Greetings and Help

Suntoy

Reaction score
My name is Linda and I'm from High Point, North Carolina. I got my Droid for my birthday (Sept. 1st) and have had loads of fun learning about it. I'm not the most technical person around and have done some research but haven't found a way to resolve my challenge.

I have tried to download some music on my Droid that I want to use for my alarm but, my Droid keeps telling me my memory card is missing and I need to insert it to access Media Share. My memory card is in my phone so I'm kind of stuck. I've seen information about "mounting" the sd card but, unless it's spelled out a little more I'm don't know what to do. Has anyone had this problem and if so do you have any suggestions I might try. I appreciate any help I can have and look forward to getting to know you Droiders more.

Thanks in advance.

Linda

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
make sure your USB cord isnt plugged into the computer when youre trying to do this. this is my best guess as to why you cant find it - cant access memory card on the phone when the computer is. also, try restarting the phone

:welcome:

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
make sure your USB cord isnt plugged into the computer when youre trying to do this. this is my best guess as to why you cant find it - cant access memory card

I agree with this, it would be the second or third time this week with this issue and every time that was the problem

Oh, and Welcome Linda :)