Greetings!

JonnyFunFun

Reaction score
Greetings! I'm a new proud owner of a Motorola Droid, as is my wife. We both switched from an iPhone and AT&T (read: the suck) - and we're back with Verizon Wireless. We are LOVING the droid. There are so many little things that Droid can do that the iPhone couldn't. Even though I'm an iPhone developer on my spare time (have some games on the store), I couldn't stick with the iPhone and came to join the Droid world...I'm already working on porting my iPhone games to the Android!

Also, any firefighters in here that can say they have had the Droid in their pockets while doing interior attack? Sometimes I forget to take my phone out of my pocket before throwing my gear on. I nuked about five iPhones over the course of the year from doing this.

Anyways, I hope to pick up some good tips on the Droid, and hope that I'll be able to offer my assistance to others in here!

MyDroid23

Reaction score
Greetings! I'm a new proud owner of a Motorola Droid, as is my wife. We both switched from an iPhone and AT&T (read: the suck) - and we're back with Verizon Wireless. We are LOVING the droid. There are so many little things that Droid can do that the iPhone couldn't. Even though I'm an iPhone developer on my spare time (have some games on the store), I couldn't stick with the iPhone and came to join the Droid world...I'm already working on porting my iPhone games to the Android!

Also, any firefighters in here that can say they have had the Droid in their pockets while doing interior attack? Sometimes I forget to take my phone out of my pocket before throwing my gear on. I nuked about five iPhones over the course of the year from doing this.

Anyways, I hope to pick up some good tips on the Droid, and hope that I'll be able to offer my assistance to others in here!

Let me be the first to say what a smart decision in dropping AT&T and the iDont phone. Find yourself a fireproof case for your Droid. It's your new baby now and you wouldn't bring a naked baby into and out of a fire naked would ya? :)

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

Welcome to the forums:icon_ banana: what a great decision dropping AT&T we look forward to seeing your apps..