Can any one help me I've looked every were I can't download gb leak

gator79

Reaction score
Im a nb kind of but still. No how to flash roms I started out on a droid gb but I ended up bricking it matter of fact I've bricked 2 phones the last was my droidx I accidentally. Flash a gb rom with out having the leak. But anyway I've had this used one Verizon. Send u we u get a new on with Warranty. I've been trying to down load the leak for weeks and can't. And most of the times the download is from magaloaders I believe. It keep saying download is unsucessfull and the something pops up this download is not compatible. With my phone sorry if there is a thread for this I don't have a lot of time and when I search for it nothing comes up please help

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

nerdslogic

Silver Member
Reaction score
Have you looked in the TBH app? I just looked and it is still there and available for download.

leonozug

Reaction score
You've bricked two phones? Ouch!! You must be doing something wrong man. lol

Mydroidworld.com has tons of leaks for various roms posted on it. Try that out.

OP
G

gator79

Reaction score
Thankfor the help. Ya its been 2 the first one was a global. I didn't now any thing about rooting and rom so I rooted it and flashed I rom that didn't work with the phone and the last one was a accident. I don't have a computer to be able to get a sbf so if I mess up im screwed but the good thing is I've not paid for new phone I've always been able to get it replaced. Over the phone that's the way to go

OP
G

gator79

Reaction score
I've looked for the tbh app can't find it any where

CD95YJ

Reaction score
Let me bust out my mind reading cap...

You are using the stock browser to download the files onto your phone. You have either not downloaded astro file manager or you have downloaded it but not gone into the settings to "enable web downloads"...

Sound about right?

If your using the stock browser you need to enable web downloads or no download will work. As far as having no computer, I don't know if I would be flashing roms without the ability to sbf back to stock, heck I bootlooped several times this weekend flashing the odexwd version if GB and had to restore and I don't consider myself a no0b.

Last edited:
OP
G

gator79

Reaction score

OP
G

gator79

Reaction score
I've only messed up one phone really my first droid I newq nothing about rooting or roms it sounded intresting so I googled it and away I went and I messed up o well its like thomas edison said I did not fail I just found 100 way it want work if now one would have tried we would not have rims android or any thing else. I really enjoy what I try to do even if I don't now what I am doing but I keep reading and learning and for that u can't nock a person

nerdslogic

Silver Member
Reaction score
Have you looked in the TBH app? I just looked and it is still there and available for download.

Every TBH app was removed from the market.

right....but it's still on their site and was emailed to you if you purchased it while it was on the market. So....as stated it is in their app. If you don't have it....buy it....go to their site.

OP
G

gator79

Reaction score
O ya thanks for the help