Camera won't focus!

bonzomatic

Reaction score
For some reason my camera will not focus anymore. It also affects scanlife when I try to scan codes. I had this problem once before and the only thing that would fix it was a factory reset. None of my recent apps that installed had any camera controls, so I have no idea what could have caused it.

Any ideas?:mad::mad::mad::mad:

skennelly

Reaction score
This maybe a silly question, but have you cleaned the glass over the lens at all? Or is there any damage/scratches to that part of the phone?

My wifes cannon quit taking pics and the problem was a dirty lens. It couldn't focus because of this and wouldn't take any pics.

ooklathemok

Reaction score
This maybe a silly question, but have you cleaned the glass over the lens at all? Or is there any damage/scratches to that part of the phone?

My wifes cannon quit taking pics and the problem was a dirty lens. It couldn't focus because of this and wouldn't take any pics.

Same thing here. I actually took the plastic piece in front of the camera off and cleaned it. Super difficult because it is so small. The minute I tried to put it back, it was smudged.

I was trying to find something to hold the plastic again, but eventually I just put it back and the combination of the sticky cement that was originally there and the rubberized back of the phone has worked for 3 months now.

OP
bonzomatic

bonzomatic

Reaction score
Same thing here. I actually took the plastic piece in front of the camera off and cleaned it. Super difficult because it is so small. The minute I tried to put it back, it was smudged.

I was trying to find something to hold the plastic again, but eventually I just put it back and the combination of the sticky cement that was originally there and the rubberized back of the phone has worked for 3 months now.

Wow... You know that that plastic piece is just temporary and you should have peeled it off when you started using your phone. It's just there to protect the lens during shipping.

Yes, I cleaned the lens.