Camera Rattle

pbickel

Reaction score
When I tap the phone on top of the camera or set it down on its back the camera rattles. I've never dropped it and my past bionic, iPhone, and Droid charge did this. Does anyone else have this and is it normal for smartphones? Also my bionic had three replacements and all rattled it feels like this can't just be a coincidence.

Sent from my HTC Rezound

MrSmith317

Premium Member
Reaction score
Either you're beating the phone, the camera sensor is loose, or there's plastic loose. Either way this is not normal. Mine does not do that and nor should yours. I'm not sure that warranty support will cover it but I'm sure a sympathetic VZW employee will.

OP
pbickel

pbickel

Reaction score
I barely got the phone last Monday. I have never dropped it and I've had a case on since day one out of the store.

Sent from my HTC Rezound

macpro88

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I barely got the phone last Monday. I have never dropped it and I've had a case on since day one out of the store.

Sent from my HTC Rezound

Was the phone a certified like new replacement or a new purchase? If a new purchase, you should be able to go to the store and they'll swap a new one for brand new out of the box, if it came a warranty replacement for another phone, such as Bionic, it came as CLNR and you'll have to call support....

OP
pbickel

pbickel

Reaction score
The phone was brand new I took it back to the store and they were out of stock so I replaced it with a razr this ones camera does the same thing! How do I get 6 phones that the camera rattles on all. Doesn't effect the phones performance just slightly annoying

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums