Camera issues (Motorola Droid)

BIG-gwap

Reaction score
I was @ a Yankee game and I took over 30 pictures. Each time I took a different picture I would see the previous picture in the little gallery box on your camera.

so long story short I went to check my pics after the game and they were gone! My friend, who was also at the game, has the SAME phone and his pictures were gone as well.

So then I took a picture of his car and other random things and they ALL showed up in my gallery.

So how come the other 30 pictures I took at the Yankee game did not save to my phone? Does the Yankees have a cell phone picture block on their new stadium because the pictures I took outside the stadium saved.

Anyone know why this happened? Or have had a similar issue?

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
Pictures don't show up in the Gallery immediately for some reason. I'd say to connect your phone to your computer and see what's there.

OP
B

BIG-gwap

Reaction score
I know but it is weird because the pictures that I took of the car outside of the stadium all showed up in my gallery right after I took em and checked.

So IDK y those other pictures I took when I was in the stadium did not show up anywhere on my phone

trbasil

Reaction score
...the pictures that I took of the car outside of the stadium all showed up in my gallery right after I took em and checked...

Did you go to the gallery straight from the camera by touching the little gallery box in the corner?

I have noticed that pics taken and then entering the gallery this way will show up, but when exiting the camera app and then going into the gallery app separately the pics may or may not show up the first time.

You can power cycle the phone which would cause the phone to rescan the card and the pics should show up. Or you could get an app like SDMount widget in the market which in one touch dismounts and remounts the SD card causing all the pics to show up.