Camera fail issue in 2.9

randizzard

Reaction score
Was curious if anyone else was getting an error when trying to load the camera or camcorder...I've searched threads for about two hours and haven't seen anyone with this issue.

I touch the camera icon in the app drawer and it tells me "unable to connect with camera". I've tried dl and install 2.0 again and adding in the blur camera. But to no luck it still doesn't work...

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

OP
randizzard

randizzard

Reaction score
2.0 I meant

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Cwagmire

Reaction score
Works perfectly for me.

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Do you have a theme installed? It seems to not work with themes for some reason.

sent from a D2G with Liberty 2

OP
randizzard

randizzard

Reaction score
Actually yea I do, I have 2.0.1 with the UD theme

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

OP
randizzard

randizzard

Reaction score
Ok so I flashed a backup with no teme and everything works great. So the themes are what's messing stuff up? Is there a framework patch cause I've been seeing people rock themes on this version and have no complaints

foxdog

Reaction score
i just installed the 2.0.1 patch and i cant get camera to work either. it dont force close but gives some message real quick and exits. i have a theme installed but it was working before the patch

garbageman

Reaction score
I'm having same issue. Wasn't until I updated to 2.0.1. I am running a theme, red honeycomb to be exact. Any idea if there will be a fix?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Cwagmire

Reaction score
I noticed that many of the themes in the Toolbox say 1.5 or 2.0.1, but I also heard that themes built for the older versions OF Liberty will inhibit many of the 2.0.1 features.

So that seems to be a mixed message; therefore personally I won't install any of the alps from the Toolbox unless I know for sure it's made for 2.0.1.