Call Waiting Issues

Xtreme_Droid

Reaction score
If I am on the phone and I receive a call and I beep over to answer it, when I am done talking to that person and they hang up, it still shows them on hold when I flash back over to the original person I was talking to. I also can not hang up on just one person, if I push End Call it ends all calls to everyone I was on a line with. Is there a way around this where I can disconnect with one person but not the other or is this not even possible?

jammindog

Reaction score
I have the same problem when I try to do that on a conference call. I have posted the pretty much the same question that may go into more detail about it happening on both call waiting and conference calls. I have a Droid X and it is been the best phone I have ever owned. I have never had a problem with this phone until the Gingerbread system update was pushed thru. Has anybody responded to your post Or have you found any way to correct this issue? I can't understand Why the **** anybody has responded as to how to fix it or at least point me in the direction as to where I might b able to find a solution. Thanks, Eric

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums