Call block apps that DO NOT notify you?

droidpower

Reaction score
Long story short: tried every single app from here , but they all have the same problem. Whenever I get a spam call I still get notified in the tool bar (with some of them it even rings once)...

So before I download any more apps can someone recommend an App that doesn't notify you when a blocked number calls? Seems like an obvious thing, but they way these apps function seem to defeat the whole purpose of ignoring unwanted calls.

Quicksilver7714

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Thanks for the list of call blockers. I might end up using one as I keep getting spam calls.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

sherri

Silver Member
Reaction score
Are you rooted? I use Cyanogen and Liquid ROMs, and in the phone settings, you can block calls (and even use wildcards.....) Never notified...

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP
droidpower

droidpower

Reaction score
Are you rooted? I use Cyanogen and Liquid ROMs, and in the phone settings, you can block calls (and even use wildcards.....) Never notified...

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

sweet! I'll try that. If it has a Wildcard I'm sold!

Thank you

I used this: https://www.donotcall.gov/

I haven't had a telemarketer/spam call my phone for over a year now:hail:

I'm on the DNC also, but it has no effect on the at least 2 types of telemarketers.. political calls are also a big bother

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Well in my experience with the DNC, I used to get alot of telemarketers, especially spanish ones for some odd reason. Once I put it on they stopped. Around election time we still get political calls, but those can't be avoided. This is all on the home phone, but on my cell phone I don't get any telemarketers.