Calender Pad

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
New app that I just found. It's free and called Calender Pad. It may be the Calender Widget you were looking for:icon_ banana:

jtaliani

Reaction score
Been using this app for a while now. Best calendar widget I've found.

OP
SSHGuru

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
It's pretty good. I have a full screen widget of it on one of my Helix screens now. It's nice that it shows you a real calender with the appointments on it and then you can tap and go into any detail.

It also lets you swipe up/down and right/left to see other months days etc..

a73

Reaction score
would be great if it supported corporate calendar

jsh1120

Silver Member
Reaction score

You might want to try the "Android Agenda Widget." I don't use the corporate calendar but the app apparently supports it in "beta" form. Have no idea what that means.

In general I like the app very much. It provides a whole host of different size widgets with customizable colors for various calendar sources.

Jim 777

Silver Member
Reaction score

You might want to try the "Android Agenda Widget." I don't use the corporate calendar but the app apparently supports it in "beta" form. Have no idea what that means.

In general I like the app very much. It provides a whole host of different size widgets with customizable colors for various calendar sources.
+1 on the agenda widget. The pad doesn't interact with google calender. It will read it, but you can't access it through the widget.

a73

Reaction score
jsh1120 -- THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE SUGGESTION!!!! This is exactly what I needed --- really appreciate it!!

wernst

Reaction score
Does anyone get occasional FCs with Calendar Pad, especially when drilling down into a specific day? I find that about 30% of the time, drilling down into a day with more than one event on it gets me an FC. It restarts and I can try again to get into that day, but it is really annoying.

But between Agenda Widget and Calendar Pad, I am a pretty happy camper.

-Warr