Calender Apps

WalterEasley

Reaction score
Does anyone know where to find a good calender for the Moto DROID? I use my calender a lot and used to have a Blackberry that had a great calender. The default calender for the DROID just doesn't cut it. All I can find in the market are widgets for the default calender. Help Please!!!

sekhar

Reaction score
Calendar app with alarm-like feature

I need a calendar app that works like the Alarm app - play the ringtone, and repeat every five minutes till I dismiss it. This is the way the calendar feature works in non-smart phones. I wonder why phone-style features get lost in Droid. CalWidget is nice but doesn't seem to address this problem.

pilot25

Reaction score
Does anyone know where to find a good calender for the Moto DROID? I use my calender a lot and used to have a Blackberry that had a great calender. The default calender for the DROID just doesn't cut it. All I can find in the market are widgets for the default calender. Help Please!!!

Yeah, I love the BB calendars too. What I have been doing is using Pure Calendar as a widget and setting it up so when you tap on it it takes you to Calendar Pad. You can customize Cal Pad with colors for entries and the month and week display is good. Not BB like but definitely and upgrade from the Google crap they put out.

This is the worst stock oversight Google committed. It's almost as if they didn't give a single thought to the calendar.

srothkin

Reaction score
I need a calendar app that works like the Alarm app - play the ringtone, and repeat every five minutes till I dismiss it. This is the way the calendar feature works in non-smart phones. I wonder why phone-style features get lost in Droid. CalWidget is nice but doesn't seem to address this problem.

Missed call will do this now for the stock calendar app.