calender app

woodyj6483

Reaction score
I work a 4 and 2 schedule (4 days on and 2 days off). does anyone know of a calender app that allows me to put that schedule in my calender as a recurrence??

BigN8ive

Reaction score
I work a rotating 12 hour shift so I can understand having a weird schedule to deal with. My solution was to continue using the google calendar, but I input the days individually having the day be the recurrence. For example your first day would repeat every 6 days and so would the second third and fourth. I also set them never to end and voila my schedule is set. I hope this helps.

bigge98

Reaction score
I too, worked a strange schedule, 3 on 4 off in a 9 day cycle. Couldn't ever get it right with Google calender and no apps that I could find to fit my needs. I set it up using Outlook calender for each work day (repeating every 9 weeks and never ending) until I met up with the first 9 week reoccurance. I thought it took less entries when I did it but that was a long time ago and may have had better formula. Exported file and imported into Google calender. Looks like your schedule has 9 week reoccurance also, assuming you pull 24 or 12 hr. shifts with a day in between. Hope this helps.

solohikr

Reaction score
simple google calendar input. for one month add your days to your calendar and have them repeat as needed. IE my schedule repeats every 4 weeks. so when I put in a day I add repeat every 4 weeks. if your on 3 days just start and stop on say 8/13-8/15 repeat as needed.

yogiglass

Reaction score
Calendar Search Question

Hi all. I just exchanged my old Treo for the Droid X (I'm ecstatic as heck by the way!!) With my Treo, I had the ability to search my calendar for events (Ex. When DID I buy that dishwasher? When is that upcoming doctor's appointment again?) Can anyone tell me if I can search the Droid X calendar app for events? If not, is there a calendar app you can recommend that does. Thanks!
Ron dancedroid