calendar widget

Mdade1

Reaction score
can someone recommend a good calendar widget.

Thanks,

jr313

Reaction score
pure grid calender is a good one it looks like the htc widget im using it...

nighthawk700

Reaction score
I like Calendar Pad Pro. Shows my different calendars in different colors so I can differentiate between them at a glace. Pure Calendar might do that, I haven't tried it so don't know. (Any Pure Calendar users want to chime in? I'd really be interested in knowing if it did that).

DroidBoy22

Reaction score
I like my S2 Calender since it's free.

CAP201003102157.jpg

DroidFan

Reaction score
I like CalWidget too. I like having my upcoming appointments listed right on my home screen so I can look at my schedule at a glance.

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
I've been using calwidget since I got the Droid. I put the S2 widget next to it so I can see the month and it underlines all the appointments as well. The two together on one screen make an excellent calender area.

Reaction score
I've been using calwidget since I got the Droid. I put the S2 widget next to it so I can see the month and it underlines all the appointments as well. The two together on one screen make an excellent calender area.

I do the same exact thing. Works great to see what is coming up on Calwdgt, then to see what days I have open on S2

bloodstains

Reaction score
I've been using CalWidget since I got my Droid and I love it.

ThuMar11014655AmericaLos_Angeles201.jpg

You can customize it however you want, I just liked the unobtrusive look of these colors with the semi-transparent black background. This is the 4x4 widget but it comes in every size imaginable. And it's free.