Calendar Reminders not Working

deptoj

Reaction score
Hi,

Is anyone else having problems with their calendar reminders? I have all mine set for 24 hour reminders and to be notified in the task bar. They never work. Sometimes when I open the calendar program I will get reminded - too late by that time - but most of the time even if I open the calendar program the reminders don't work. I am syncing with google calendar. When I enter new entries I always enter them on my phone.

I do have advanced task killer but it's set to ignore the calendar. (please no comments to uninstall it because the android operating system doesn't need it. when I uninstalled it for a test, my battery died in 4 hours. i reinstalled it and my battery lasts all day now.).

Help?

glennsmooth

Reaction score
I just purchased a thunderbolt yesterday (here we are in August).. I have the same problem. I almost missed a Dr. appoinment set for tomorrow. By some stroke of luck I looked at my old Motorola Droid 1st gen's screen and the reminder was right there. Why doesn't this slick new phone work like the old one? Hope there is a patch soon because my life is all about this calendar function. I will be lost without it... maybe I'll carry the old troid around with me to get the reminders.. haha...