calendar problem

mindytyson3

Reaction score
ok before activating my droid 2, i put my contacts on my google account but didn't do the calendar.

i am using the regular calendar on my blackberry pearl well was its not activated anymore. is there a way to get all my stuff off my blackberry calendar onto my google calendar? if not i guess i will enter it all back in ha. thanks.

pool_shark

Reaction score
ok before activating my droid 2, i put my contacts on my google account but didn't do the calendar.

i am using the regular calendar on my blackberry pearl well was its not activated anymore. is there a way to get all my stuff off my blackberry calendar onto my google calendar? if not i guess i will enter it all back in ha. thanks.
If you can export the calendar from your blackberry to an SD card in a .CSV format, you can import it to the google calendar.

OP
mindytyson3

mindytyson3

Reaction score
ok is there an app for the google calendar? i looked but it has one and i downloaded it but it only shows one day at a time no options for showing other days. i want the whole calendar to where if i want to look at a certain day like next week i can. well thanks.

pool_shark

Reaction score
ok is there an app for the google calendar? i looked but it has one and i downloaded it but it only shows one day at a time no options for showing other days. i want the whole calendar to where if i want to look at a certain day like next week i can. well thanks.

The Droid comes with a calendar app no need to download it. You sync it on the web at google.

If you want the calendar to be bigger press and hold the calendar widget and you can re-size it.

OP
mindytyson3

mindytyson3

Reaction score
can you give me step by step instructions on how to sync it with google online? thanks.

pool_shark

Reaction score
can you give me step by step instructions on how to sync it with google online? thanks.

Do you have a google account? If not create one. If you have to create one, then you will also have to give that info to your Droid.

Do you have your calendar exported to a .CSV file?

After creating your account, go to account settings, it will show you all of the things you can do with your google account.

Choose calendar settings, then choose calendar.
Click import calendar. It will ask where the .CSV file is located. Find the .CSV file on your PC and click it.
You will now have your calendar on google calendar.

Then on your Droid, menu - settings - accoun

OP
mindytyson3

mindytyson3

Reaction score
ok the google calender is already in my google account. i typed all of it in yesterday...ha.

i already have the google account on my phone but how do you add the calendar to it? i tried deleting it but it won't let me.

pool_shark

Reaction score
ok the google calender is already in my google account. i typed all of it in yesterday...ha.

i already have the google account on my phone but how do you add the calendar to it? i tried deleting it but it won't let me.

It should be automatic.

Go to menu - settings - accounts, tap your google account and see if there is a check box next to calendar.

OP
mindytyson3

mindytyson3

Reaction score
theres only gmail and contacts on there it has no calendar anywhere on there.

OP
mindytyson3

mindytyson3

Reaction score
ok opened it but none of my calendar dates on there that i put in myself for like 2 hours yesterday on it. i typed everything in on google online calendar and none of it is on my phone.:icon_evil:

pool_shark

Reaction score
ok opened it but none of my calendar dates on there that i put in myself for like 2 hours yesterday on it. i typed everything in on google online calendar and none of it is on my phone.:icon_evil:

I don't get it.

Open the calendar app, hit menu - more - calendars.
Make sure you have the calendar set to sync. Make sure it has the same name as the calendar you added on google's website.

OP
mindytyson3

mindytyson3

Reaction score
opened it and hit more calendars and screen is black.

how do i make sure calendar is set to sync?