calendar help from a new droid user

sjs1967

Reaction score
I recently got the droid x and am painfully learning how to use it. I changed from an old palm which spoied me calendar wise. My question: how come there are events on my droid that are not appearing on my desktop? any help would be very appreciated as my business relies on this calendar now....

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Hello and welcome to the forums...

Do you have your business calendar sync'd with google? Also, are you seeing the appointments that you add thru your desktop on the Droid?

Freelancer

Reaction score
I'm assuming you made sure all the calendars you want synced are selected from Menu>Calendars in the Calendar app?

Maybe also check you're using the same Google account on your phone and desktop as well? (Sounds obvious but it can happen, y'know?)

If you go to Settings>Accounts & Sync then tap your gmail account you can turn the calendar sync off and on, and upon being turned back on it will sync again to manually refresh it as well.

Hopefully you can get it worked out.

OP
S

sjs1967

Reaction score
I'm assuming you made sure all the calendars you want synced are selected from Menu>Calendars in the Calendar app?

Maybe also check you're using the same Google account on your phone and desktop as well? (Sounds obvious but it can happen, y'know?)

If you go to Settings>Accounts & Sync then tap your gmail account you can turn the calendar sync off and on, and upon being turned back on it will sync again to manually refresh it as well.

Hopefully you can get it worked out.

I have tried the suggestions. Everything is going from my desktop to droid- just not the other way. Some of them have but not this one appointment oddly enough. Now I am just worried that there are others I might have missed as I tend to work off my pc and droid equally.
thanks for the support- I need it!