Calendar advice please

pequannock

Reaction score
I really want to have my dated Google tasks show up on my phone's calendar, either the stock calendar or a 3rd party app. As far as I can tell, although "Tasks" appears as a calendar in my Google account, that data is not synced to my Android phone. I have been using a calendar app which also does not show my Google Tasks, although it does show all events and other calendars in my account. I know there are calendar apps in the Market that say they sync with Google Tasks, but I'm not sure that means they will display dated tasks in the calendar view, just like they display events. I'm willing to pay for something like CalenGoo if it does what I want, but there doesn't seem to be a free trial version. Anyway I was wondering if anyone else has any advice on best ways to combine Calendar and Tasks. Since the dated tasks do show up on my online Google calendar, you'd think they would have a way to do the same via Android. Then again, maybe not.

BTW, I do use GTasks to sync with my google tasks, and that works great, it just doesn't display the dated tasks on a calendar.

I'm using 2.2.2 on Droid 1.

Thanks for any help anyone might have to offer.