Calculator

jnashr

Reaction score
Stock 2.0.1 here....clear button performs like backspace unless you do a long press..then it clears everything.

cornerstars

Reaction score
How to do Percentages

On the droid Eris by HTC in the calculator that comes with the phone, hold down the menu key, the keyboard will come up, you then click on 12# button you can then use the percentage key in the calculator.

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
Just grab RealCalc (it's free) from the market. It IS a scientific calculator, but it's awesome and can do percentages. Nice, large, clear buttons and plenty of functionality. When it's installed, it's name is "Calculator" as well, but the icon is different so you can tell them apart. It also does unit conversions very well.

Last edited:

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
How about you press the search button, microphone, and ask the Droid what is 23% of 145? It will search for an answer for you.

bhawks

Reaction score
Just grab RealCalc (it's free) from the market. It IS a scientific calculator, but it's awesome and can do percentages. Nice, large, clear buttons and plenty of functionality. When it's installed, it's name is "Calculator" as well, but the icon is different so you can tell them apart. It also does unit conversions very well.

Yup this is what I have been using, quality scientific calculator. Unrelated but I also found a nice dart boards calculator that makes scoring dart games very very easy, before that I was just subtracting using the main calculator