Bypass the screen unlock feature With ice cream sandwich

Trionalaw

Reaction score
I'm going to upgrading give my wife my droid bionic. Of course, she answers the phone while driving. She will run off the road as she has to go through the two-step process to unlock the phone to get to the telephone.

Is there any way that when the telephone rings, it will allow her to avoid it to two-step process and be able to simply hit the answer button?

Thanks so much.

Happy holidays,

Jim

GoCliffGo05

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 7
Hmm don't know much about the phone specifically but you can download a locker app from the play store then just put the telephone app shortcut right on the lock screen. That way when the phone rings you only have to slide to the telephone app.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

dwhisent

Reaction score
When my stock ICS Bionic rings (at least the way mine's set) all I have to do is slide to answer, I don't have to do an unlock. I am not using any special lock/unlock apps, and I have my phone set to use pattern lock. Not sure if this is a setting or what.

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
My car has built-in Bluetooth so all I have to do is to press the telephone icon on the steering wheel. Maybe BT is another answer.

OP
T

Trionalaw

Reaction score
My car has built-in Bluetooth so all I have to do is to press the telephone icon on the steering wheel. Maybe BT is another answer.

As does hers, but I don't think she always uses it.

Appreciate all the responses.

Happy holidays,

Jim

ldubs

Reaction score
Tell her to use Bluetooth. Its much safer.

sent from my icy bionic with jelly beans on top

Camoxjeep

Reaction score
yes, BT is the answer and alot safer. Mine answers automatically for me

bionic207

Reaction score
Odd when mine rings all I have to do is hit answer. No 2 step involved. Maybe it's in the settings not sure