Buzz Deck Beta

imaROBOT

Reaction score
Have any of you checked out the app called Buzz Deck? If no, you really should give it a look.

http://www.androlib.com/android.application.com-geekyouup-android-mippin-uk-buzzdeck-qDEt.aspx

It is still in beta, but it has alot of features and truely is a awesome app. You set up these "cards" that displays information. There are a lot of choices of cards that you can put on your home screen.. ie. I have a Facebook card (shows your new feed), Games card (shows gaming news), Technology card, News card... ect. you get the idea :D.

The only issue I have with it right now is that it runs pretty slow and laggy. The graphics are very nice, though so hopefully they can get it to run smoother soon. You should check this app out and post what you think about it :D.

Last edited:

bamfsig45

Reaction score
I tried it but uninstalled it. It was lagy and just basically an RSS reader/Web Page Wrapper. I found using the Dolphin Browser easier.

OP
imaROBOT

imaROBOT

Reaction score
I will have to give dolphin browser a try. I just really like the buzz deck interface.. if only it was smoother.