buying case/screen protector TODAY where should i buy it?

wvdroidman

Reaction score
I am buying a case and screen protector today at best buy or verizon. Which one should i get?
thank you

Reaction score
If you want a screen protector, then for the price I would go with the Stealth Guard Protectors. You get two full-body skins for 9.99 with a lifetime warranty. I have had mine on for a couple months and it's still nice.

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
How many of these threads do you need to post? I wouldn't go with either personally. There are far more (and better, IMO) options online.

There are countless threads on the options you're considering. Read them and go with whatever sounds best to you.

funy

Reaction score
Neither as to me,i will go to choose online.Scooping out your baby favors on the internet is always worthwhile,more choice and cheaper.Last week i got a amazing one on the network.

MrTommy

Reaction score
I almost hate to admit it, but I went with the Verizon store screen protectors (three to a pack) and I've had good luck with them. No bubbles, no scratches, no problems whatsoever. I know it's not cool to buy the stuff from the Verizon store, but I did, and I'm happy as can be with these screen protectors. Sorry.... :)