Best case?

MustangMan

Reaction score
Whats the best case, I get my droid monday, and want to go ahead and buy a case, and a screen protector and put it on when I get it.

Sp3aK

Reaction score
I have a Zagg InvisiShield (www.zagg.com). Have one in my iPod touch too, it's great. Just be REALLY careful when installing and make sure you don't have any bubbles. I messed up and have a couple bubbles and they won't come out now so I will have to buy another and do it again.

Verizon offers a hip case that I was kind of opposed to getting at first. The belt clip doesn't swivel and it has velcro instead of a magnet. I guess some people are having problems with the magnet in the case triggering Navigation or Media/Dock modes. There was an internal Verizon document listing this problem that got posted on a Droid news site (sorry can't remember which one).

Anyways the "official" Verizon hip case is pretty good.

VZW Leather Pouch - Enter your location (PART# MOTA855CAS)

Or this Leather Side Pouch - Enter your location (PART# PDASDPCH6) -- Apparently this one swivels but I don't if it uses a magnet???

Anyway I like FULL phone coverage I will just have to get used to a horizontal style case (I like vertical cases better). Just figure out what you will use it for and how much protection you want.