Buttons for answering calls

v941726

Reaction score
Is there or could someone make buttons to answer or decline calls? Those sliders are too difficult to use on my phone. I miss calls and they make me put undue pressure on my screen. I have the dinc. What ever happened to the simple buttons. Anyone know how to do that?

travisn000

Reaction score
I'm not sure if it is the same in the Inc, as I have a DX, but for me the slider only appears if the lock screen is enabled; If I disable the lock screen then I get regular buttons

(..I use the Hardware buttons to turn the screen on/off so it doesn't do funny things while in my pocket.. I'm not too sure how this would work on the Inc.)

OP
V

v941726

Reaction score
I'm not sure if it is the same in the Inc, as I have a DX, but for me the slider only appears if the lock screen is enabled; If I disable the lock screen then I get regular buttons

(..I use the Hardware buttons to turn the screen on/off so it doesn't do funny things while in my pocket.. I'm not too sure how this would work on the Inc.)

thats strange it be different for different phones. no. i get the sliders either way and i practically have to punch through my screen to get them to slide. so most of the time i miss the call. if its someone i know i can call them back, but cmon, all other roms and even stock has push buttons. this one is my biggest problem with UD. i dont like to use themes. there are lots of people here that can modify things with the rom. was just hoping someone could replace the sliders with push buttons

Phatdaddyz01

Reaction score

thats strange it be different for different phones. no. i get the sliders either way and i practically have to punch through my screen to get them to slide. so most of the time i miss the call. if its someone i know i can call them back, but cmon, all other roms and even stock has push buttons. this one is my biggest problem with UD. i dont like to use themes. there are lots of people here that can modify things with the rom. was just hoping someone could replace the sliders with push buttons

Incoming call plus (market app) works great, has a couple different button options, & also has a button to reject the call with pre-determined text messages.

OP
V

v941726

Reaction score

Incoming call plus (market app) works great, has a couple different button options, & also has a button to reject the call with pre-determined text messages.

thanks. i'll try it

i don't see different button options though

Last edited:

Phatdaddyz01

Reaction score

thanks. i'll try it

i don't see different button options though

Sorry, I think it might have been easy answer that had different button size options.