build prop for ota 2.2

cgrimm9

Reaction score
anyone want to help me make a custom build of the leaked 2.2. I am not going to update to the ota. But what I would like to do is. add files from the OTA to the leaked version I have. I dont have the money to have 2 DX's But I know if I mess Up I can always start over and try again. anyone like to help that has a rooted OTA that could copy some files over like the build prop whatever files that you think that would work. I am willing to try to get this to work.

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
what do you want from the build.prop? sorry im confused..

Soupy McD

Reaction score

I as well am slightly confused...are you misunderstanding a build.prop for something else?

If you are rooted and everything, you can head over to the market and download Rom Manager, where if you go to the "Download Roms" section you will be able to download a 2.2 OTA build.props file by Beesley (the man behind the best props). Try that. And yes, they are safe, I have had it installed since I rooted the 2.2 OTA and it works fantastic.

OP
C

cgrimm9

Reaction score

I as well am slightly confused...are you misunderstanding a build.prop for something else?

If you are rooted and everything, you can head over to the market and download Rom Manager, where if you go to the "Download Roms" section you will be able to download a 2.2 OTA build.props file by Beesley (the man behind the best props). Try that. And yes, they are safe, I have had it installed since I rooted the 2.2 OTA and it works fantastic.

I am looking for the stock build prop for the DX froyo OTA build. maybe the Stock droid 2 build prop is the same as the DX OTA 2.2 I dont know. and in second hand Can one give me a copy of the system folder for the OTA too.