Bugless Beast V0.3 Android 2.2 recovery mode

souporshawn

Reaction score
I used “rom manager” to update from Bugless Beast V0.3 to version 0.4; when I tried to reboot my phone, it got stuck in the reboot loop… ~ three out of four tries it will roll over to the new 2.2 boot animation, but stays there indefinitely. It will not boot in recovery mode using “x + power”. I cannot access the clockwork to reboot in recovery mode, because the phone will-not-boot… is there another way to access recovery mode so I can get to my nandroid backup/restore? Motorola

gszeman

Reaction score
If you can boot normally, do so...then go into ROM Manager and flash clockwork twice.

If it doesn't boot normally, try a battery pull...have then phone plugged into the charger, put the battery back in and try to boot normally. If it does, then go into ROM Manager and flash clockwork twice.

dwagner88

Reaction score
I had this happen because I didn't flash clockwork twice when upgrading to 0.4 nextheme. The phone got stuck on the M logo, so I pulled the battery. This part is scary: The next time I tried to turn on the phone, it came up to the bootloader screen that appears when using RSD lite. I thought well **** I bricked it. I did another battery pull, and then it started up just fine. I went back in and flashed clockwork again, and all is well now.

Jim 777

Silver Member
Reaction score
I just last night applied a mod that I thought would work on the v0.4 and it killed it. It just stayed at the M logo. Battery pulls and charger connects did nothing. Ended up researching and downloading RSD Lite and applying stock 2.0.1 non-root boot. Then, work back up to v0.4 and theming as desired.

It's not bricked if it's getting as far as your phone is.

OP
S

souporshawn

Reaction score
Thanks 4 the ideas, however, none of the above worked for me… I am curious about the program “RSD Lite” mentioned in the last post: “It just stayed at the M logo. Battery pulls and charger connects did nothing. Ended up researching and downloading RSD Lite and applying stock 2.0.1 non-root boot. Then, work back up to v0.4 and theming as desired.” Is this something you can download from the Internet on your computer? If not, how did you get your phone to boot? I have three batteries for my droid. I have replaced all three but still, nothing… I’ll keep checking back. Again thanks

dakoop

Reaction score
use rsd lite

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Droid Owner

Reaction score
i donloaded bb 1.1 and it went into reboot loop and i cant do anyting please help:icon_ cry::cus:

ps i had 2.0.1 before downloading. and also i used rom manager

deftdrummer

Reaction score
My phone is stuck in the worst way. I deleted SD card so there is no files what so ever. Now I am stuck after wiping the cache and system files with no Android account, my wifi will not turn on and my phone reboots every few minutes or so. RSD LIte appears to reboot the phone and go through the sequences but the Droid keeps rebooting after the Froyo animation. Battery pulls do nothing. I can't even log into the market to get rom manager or anything like that. I think I truly bricked my phone.